Monday, June 2, 2008

INTRODUCTION

Trinidadian born, November 17th 1981 known as Nadia Elizabeth Plaza, anointed with the spirit of discernment and a passion for God and his blessings upon my life, has therefore obeyed the voice of the Lord, by publishing : "The Prophet Questionnaire"

On November 18th 2006 at about 9:30am God spoke clearly to me as I sat on my bed. He said, "I have called you to publish a book and you will name it, The Prophet Questionnaire." This is a simplistic teaching of the prophetic world and was not just designed for Prophets but for every believer in Christ. I trust that such a topic will answer any open thought questions and know that every reader's heart will be guided to knowledge and wisdom.

Thank you Lord, for giving me the inspiration to instill your words through such a platform.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Brilliant blog thankyou :)